search engine results, website owners are turning to expensive, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) specialists, to ensure their sites are
indexed in Google’s vast database of websites.
The first, even vital part of website optimisation is to ensure that appropriate search phrases (keywords) are placed correctly in the
website, along with other important structuring of the website’s code (HTML).
This is a one-time set of economical Search Engine Optimisation activities, performed on your behalf by experienced IIS web
engineers, aimed at ensuring your website meets all recommended requirements for full Google compliance.
A Google-compliant website contains properly structured keywords, a sitemap and meaningful, relevant content, title and description,
aimed at ensuring the right number of keywords are indexed by Google so that your site can be found in Google, according to the
keywords you have chosen.
Activities and changes to the website to ensure that the correct keywords are present and indexed include:
· Research of proposed keywords and variants, based on their current popularity and competition.
· Authoring of each page* to ensure a proper title tag that also contains keywords.
- The title tag is used in displaying your site in Google search engine page results (serp).
· Authoring of each page* to ensure a proper description tag that also contains keywords.
- The description tag can be used to display a snippet of information about your site in Google serp.
· Removal of keyword tags (they are NOT used by Google and just provide information to your competitors).
· Authoring page content* to include and reinforce the presence of desired keywords.
- correct use of the
Activities and changes to the website to enable Google to locate your website and generate visit statistics:
· Creation and submission of a sitemap to Google.
· Manual submission of the site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
· Linking to and registering the site on Google Analytics.
· Registering the site on Google Webmaster Tools.
Other added-value activities:
· Registering client on Google Maps.
For existing IIS-hosted clients, the only thing the client has to do is define a list of 5-10 keywords we can use as a starting point for the
keyword analysis and research mentioned above.
For clients that do not host with IIS, we also need FTP access to the site, in order to effect the necessary changes.
The sooner your site is correctly optimised, the sooner you can start to get the benefits of being properly compatible with Google.
While other SEO specialists charge up to R 4 500.00 and more for not even all of the aforementioned SEO activities, IIS list price for
IIS SEO Lite is a mere R 2 950.00 Ex Vat.
* Up to 20 pages included; for larger sites, special quotation is needed. Dynamic or data-base driven pages not included.
If you are interested in SEO Marketing Services for less than R3000.00 per month.
Please contact me for a FREE quote.
Mobile: +27 74 116 5213
Free website advertising & marketing internet at UseAds.com - Submit & add url & exchange text links + increase traffic online & page rank
Submit Your Site to Best of the Web!
Follow on Buzz